Keeping you safe
Safety Protocols during COVID 19
In order to ensure that BeyondPhysio will open in a way that keeps you and us as safe as possible, we’ve developed the safety protocols below in compliance with Folkhälsomyndighet recommendations.
We will continue to monitor guidelines and seek your feedback to ensure that our protocols evolve as we learn more, maintaining your health and safety as our highest priority. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions or comments any time.
- The Studio is very spacious, we have 96sqm and big windows, which will be opened regularly throughout the day for few minutes so there is some air exchange.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the entrance and around the studio. Please sanitise your hands as soon as you enter the studio door. Clients are also encouraged to wash hands before and after a session.
- You can choose to wear masks and gloves if you feel safer this way. Disposable masks and gloves are available if you decide to wear them.
- There is a shower in the studio but we recommend you to avoid showering here to avoid exposure.
- If you feel safer you can bring your own mat.
Services, Scheduling and Studio Flow
- I will emphasize verbal cueing and I will avoid hands-on guidance during group classes. For private sessions we can agree before-hand what you feel more comfortable with. I can wear disposable gloves for the hands-on adjustments.
- If you book a private session, you will be the only client at the studio. It will be only you and me. And I can keep a safe distance as much as possible.
- Our group classes are already very small for us to give you the attention we believe gives you the best results. With this size of class (max 6 people for mat classes and 4 for equipment classes) you can train and still keep a safe distance from the other people who are training at the same time as you.
- Clients will be provided with antibacterial cleaning products to thoroughly sanitize all equipment used during their class.
- After every session/class I will thoroughly sanitize all high touch surfaces touched by clients between each session, using antibacterial cleaning products.
- The studio will be opened 10 minutes before each session/class.
- Bookings and payments are done online or if you have any question, we can take it by email, sms or phone call.
- Have you had fever or have you used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours?
- Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Have you recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste?
If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, please contact the studio so you can cancel your class/session. Sessions cancelled due to Covid 19 concerns will be credited in full to your account with no penalty.
Instructors will everyday do a self-screen questionnaire. If there is a positive answer for any of these questions, the class/session might be canceled last minute in case we can not find a substitute instructor.
Clients are asked to inform the studio as soon as possible if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last studio visit. An email notification will be sent to all potentially exposed individuals if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19.
We offer online private sessions and group classes online. Every friday at 8:00 there will be online pilates mat class. If this class does not fit your schedule and you are interested in online services, please contact us.
Remember that keeping an exercise routine helps you boost your immune system besides helps you keep your mental health as well. We will work to offer you a very safe environment for you to be as active as possible.
Let's take care of each other and stay healthy!!